Well we are working at the house all day today. The Ice Cream Shop is closed on Tuesdays so thats our main day for work on the house. It is an old farmhouse that we totally gutted. Right now we are at the rough in phase. I am the plumber and the electritian which means I am doing all the work associated with both of those jobs. It is a three story house which also has a basement. We are required to follow code and get inspections. It has gone pretty well so far.
So, are you like a "jack-of-all-trades?" :)
ReplyDeleteNo not yet. I haven't tried basket weaving yet.:) But I have done alot with contruction. I've also done some work with large machinery(dump trucks, backhoes, bobcats, ect.). And a few years ago I was raising chickens. I always seem to be able to find something to do to stay busy.:)
ReplyDelete