Sunday, July 19, 2009
It was an excellent sermon at church this morning. Pastor Nelson preached on the lives of three of the travel companions of Paul. The first was Aristarcus who stayed with Paul even in persecutions. The second was John Mark who deserted Paul but was later restored and became a close friend. The last was Justus who was only mentioned once as Pauls companion. All three were blessings to Paul. After the sermon was a fellowship meal which was very good (especially the pie). Later on in the afternoon I had a nice talk with one of the young Wattermann boys. He is an excellent conversationalist considering his age. I found him to be very knowledgable. Well I guess he is homeschooled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Would that have been William? We love them too all the Wattermann's are brilliant.
ReplyDeleteI'm ashamed to say that even though we talked for 15-20 min. I never got his name. But i'm sure if you asked he would remember. See you Saturday.
ReplyDelete