Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Considering a post

Well the editing work on the musical has gone pretty smoothly. I've finished editing the first scene so I'm considering posting a little preview. That would mean of course compressing it for the web. I doubt anyone could view it in it's current AVI format. But I need to know if there's any interest. Please leave a comment and let me know.

P.S. I'd like at least a half dozen people to be interested.

5 comments:

  1. I would be interested. :-) But I am only one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah well I have a feeling that there are quite a few others interested but they don't want to leave the status of blog-stalker. I guess we'll have to see if any of them comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do anonymous comments count? That allows the rentention of the lurker title :-) And, BTW, this is my first visit to the blog - found it via a Google search...

    And, if you do post the video, please don't use YouTube (our filter blocks it) - I'd vote for Google Video...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last comment didn't work. But thanks for visiting. I suppose I could count you as half a person.:) But if you told me where you know me from that could get you up to full person status. And if you participated in the musical that counts as two. But you would have to tell me what you did.:) Course then I'd pretty much know. Searching for me on Google huh. Well did you find what you expected?:) But like I said thanks for at least commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see it!

    In Christ Alone,
    Josh

    ReplyDelete