Wednesday, July 1, 2009

We had a blessed Lord's Day this past Sunday. We are currently attending Millard Aliance Church in Omaha, Nebraska. It is a very nice fellowship. We have been attending for the past couple of months. This past Sunday, after the service, we had a practice for the Foundations of Freedom musical. It is a July 4th performance that the Wissmann family is putting together. Quite a few of the familes at church are helping in the musical, either by acting or assisting. The Stangl family joined us this week for the practice since three of them are acting. Two of the guys are in a young mens Bible study that I attend so I had already met them but it was nice to meet some of thier family. I'm going to be filming the event and then editing the footage.

1 comment:

  1. The musicical sounds like fun to watch AND put together. Wish I could see it....:)

    ReplyDelete