Saturday, October 24, 2009

Well I just spent another long night mudding. It's 5:00 AM and I havn't slept any. Caleb and I have been helping Ryan Grice with a siding job the past couple of days. Nathan Grice, the one in the accident, usually works with Ryan but was obviously not available. It's been cold and wet here the past couple days which makes it no fun to install siding. We were able to finally finish yesterday. But then one of our neighbors in town called to see if we could help her move out today. So we'll be helping her most of the day. I'll be super tired on Sunday (thankfully it's a day of rest). :) We should be back to mudding on Monday. It will be all too soon for me. ;) As I post this I'm watching the sunrise. The heavens certainly declare the glory of God.

2 comments:

  1. I've been praying for your friend, I just didn't have any time to post a comment these past few days. However, I have been praying for a wonderful recovery, what a trial that is! I know, where I am at it has been so cold and raining all week! Finally a break in the clouds today, although it never lasts long! Have fun with your working! :p
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for praying. He has had an excellent recovery. I think we live close enough that our weather is usually similar. We have had some clear weather here recently.
    Thanks for commenting,
    Daniel Turack

    ReplyDelete