Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Flooring

Well tonight Caleb and I plan to do an all-nighter getting the floor installed downstairs. It's vinyl but goes together like a laminate wood floor. It's pretty nice looking once you put it down. I'll post a picture later. For those of you who don't know what an all-nighter is that's basically when we work as late as we can until we're too tired to keep going(which is usually around 3:00AM to 4:00AM). The building is looking more and more like an ice cream shop. Like I said earlier I'll try and get some pics posted soon. While working on the building we enjoy listening to good music CDs. Tonight Caleb got the soundtrack for "The Widows Might" so we'll probably listen to that a couple dozen times. Well I'd better finish and get down there so that we can get started. And by the way for those of you who haven't heard of "The Widows Might" it's a great family friendly movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment