Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Flooring and the Bible
Well we had the chance to apply some Scripture to our work last night on the flooring. We only worked till about 1:30AM. We would have worked later but we have neighbors living in an apartment on the other side of the wall from us. We got to a point where we needed to do some hammering and realized that they probably wouldn't appreciate it since they were probably asleep. I guess that comes under "Love your neighbor as yourself" and "Let each of you look out not only for his own interests but also for the interests of others". We were able to finish the rest of the flooring today so now we're moving on to the trim. That's Caleb's forte so I was working on my own forte most of today(electrical and plumbing). I've pretty much replaced all the drain plumbing in the entire building. It used to be cast iron pipe which was pretty stopped up. So I've replaced it with PVC. And of course all the old iron supply pipes were replaced with PEX. This evening I'm beginning the ordering process for all the different supplies we need for start up. It's quite a bit of stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment