Tuesday, August 18, 2009
(A new job)I started a new job this morning. No I have not quit at the ice cream shop. I am still working there and still working on the house renovation. And during my free time I am still doing some video editing. This is just a part time job helping a local farmer with some tasks that he is no longer able to do. This morning we were cleaning out two grain bins of the rotten corn in the bottom of the bins. Boy did that stink. Then we tarred around the bottom outside the bins. We have another three to do tomorrow morning. Then this afternoon we are working over at the house. This Saturday Angie is having a graduation party that I am making a DVD for so I will probably have some late nights this week. But I guess better busy than bored.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment